How to Succeed in Business!

How many times have you read a book, or listened to a podcast, and thought, “Oh my gosh, this is great, I’m totally going to do this in my business…” but then you never executed? We all do it. But it doesn’t make it ok! If you want to succeed in business you have to remember, EXECUTION IS EVERYTHING! SUCCEED IN BUSINESS

If you spend time learning from one of our podcasts, blogs, books (coming soon!!!), or live trainings in our exclusive VIP Mastermind group, but DON’T IMPLEMENT WHAT YOU LEARN – you are NO further ahead than before you started! You might have more knowledge but honestly, if you do nothing with it, it will probably make you feel WORSE rather than better.

So, how do you make sure you execute and succeed in business? I talk about execution a lot with my VIPs and my Platinum clients because if they don’t execute, they don’t get results. And GREAT RESULTS ARE OUR JAM!!!!

So, I talk about executing a lot, but HOW do you actually beat your bad habits and busy demanding work days and actually execute? Here are my 9 tips for you. These WILL change your life if you do them! 

  1. Commit to yourself that you WILL keep your word. I’m serious. Look in the mirror. Make a DECISION. TELL YOURSELF, “You can count on me! I’m going to keep my word to you!” Trust me, if you don’t trust yourself, your life is NOWHERE NEAR the incredible life it could be!
  3. LOOK at your calendar daily. 
  4. DO the THINGS in your calendar. 
  5. Update your calendar daily to have accurate data to use for marketing, new job creation, hiring, and other business decisions. *Pro-tip: your whole team should be doing this. You must role model this for them. 
  6. Use REAL deadlines when putting things in your calendar. Don’t let other peoples’ wishes or agendas take up your valuable time! At least don’t let them take up TODAY or THIS WEEK’s time, when you could be EXECUTING on things that make your teammates happier, your bottom line bigger, or your business more systemized so that you can take more time off! The MOST valuable activity 🙂  
  7. Slow your brain down and ask, “Do I really need to do this today? This week? Even this month?” A lot of the things in your calendar are NOT urgent and do NOT need to be done today, this week, or at all! If you want to succeed in business, you need to focus on your business, not everyone else’s to-do lists!! 
  8. Do not just put everything that comes up into your calendar (please please please use your calendar and NOT a to-do list)! Instead, put ONLY your most valuable activities in it. Only 20% of ALLLLL of those things you’re thinking you have to do are going to move the needle in your business and life. GET RID OF THE OTHER 80% or at least move them wayyyyy back in the calendar. You’ll find with most of them they take care of themselves, no longer need to be done, OR your top 20% of activities take care of them!
  9. Only do one thing at a time! I know this sounds simple, but NO ONE DOES THIS! It takes discipline in today’s super distracting world, but you MUST do only ONE THING AT A TIME if you want to be super productive, super present, a great leader, and a productive one! Do not start a new project until you have the current, most important one finished. This one change – focusing on ONE thing only – will make you a thousand times more productive. *Oh, and of COURSE, you already have all of your notifications turned off so you don’t get distracted and cost yourself an extra 15 minutes of productivity every time something buzzes, dings, or beeps, right??????

You CAN succeed in business. You need to start executing what you are learning and you’ll see the changes you want to see in your business!

succeed in business

If you want to get on track with executing and seeing changes in your life and business, we have something special for you. Get our Productivity Guide and you will see an increase in your productivity immediately! Get it for FREE, right here.


Business can be better™ and it should be!

Share This Post

Kelli-Rae Tamaki

Kelli-Rae is truly passionate about successful business, and believes it can always be better, which is why she has spent 22 years studying, running, coaching and consulting with businesses, just like yours.
Posted in